This top quality multi-purpose rehab chair, can be used in a dining room, lounge or bedroom it is strong, comfortable and adjustable to suit an individual's specific needs. With an ergonomically designed curved back, padded arms and seat, this chair provides a good level of comfort and has a user weight of 200kg.
One of the key benefits of this chair is that it can be easily adjusted in a number of ways, such as seat depth, height and angle to suit an individual's requirements.
The Viking Hilite comes with mobility wheels fitted to the rear of the chair legs, which makes it easy to move with minimal effort. Simply tilt the unoccupied chair back onto the wheels and wheel it to a new location.
This chair is used by many DHB's due its versatility and quality.
- Contoured backrest with lumbar and neck support
- Padded seat, backrest and arms for comfort
- Seat height, depth and angle are adjustable to meet an individuals's requirements
- Mobility wheels to easily move the unoccupied chair
- Overall dimensions: W 690 D 700 mm
- Safe working load: 200 kg
- Backrest height: 700 mm
- Height adjustment: Seat height, depth and angle are adjustable to meet an individual's requirements mm
- Max height: 550 mm
- Min height: 400 mm
- Product weight: 19.5 kg
- Seat dimensions: W 520 D min. 480 max. 520 mm
- Seat height: min. 400 max. 550 mm
- Width between arms: 520 mm