Looking for a premium quality transit wheelchair that is easy to transport? The Xlite wheelchair by Cubro (NZ) is an excellent and popular lightweight (10.6kg) outdoor and indoor option. Available in two seat widths: 43cm & 46cm.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & STRONG: The compact aluminium frame has a chair weight of just over 10.6kg.
- COMFORT: The soft, padded seat keeps the user comfortable even for longer periods. Low resistance wide solid tyres are stable and ultra-durable, making it easy to push this wheelchair without fear of punctures.
- SAFETY: The brakes can be operated by the user or by the attendant via the brakes on the handles. This is a great feature and is much safer for the user and the person pushing. The fitted safety belt can be used if needed when out and about to reassure the user.
- EASY TO TRANSPORT: With smaller rear wheels and the clever space saving folding handles and at only 10.6kg this wheelchair is easy to fold to a very compact size. Perfect to fit in the boot of most cars.
- ADJUSTMENT: The swing away footrests allow for easier transfers as they can be moved completely out the way or even removed. They are also height adjustable, allowing them to be set at the users desired height.
- PREMIUM PRODUCT: From Cubro Mobility (NZ) tested to International Standards.
- Seat Height From Floor: 50cm
- Seat Widths: 43cm or 46cm
- Armrest Height from Seat: 21cm
- Adjustable Footplate Heights: 40cm to 48cm
- Overall Dimensions: Width 70cm Length 90cm
- Folded Width: 30cm
- Rear Wheels: 30cm (12 inch) - Solid Hard-wearing PU Rubber
- Front Wheels: 20cm (8 inch) - Solid Hard-wearing Rubber
- Net Chair Weight Only: 10.6kg
- Max user weight: 110kg
None – Comes out of the box ready to use.
Watch the video below or click here for how to order instructions.