Need a cost-effective yet quality lightweight (only 9.6kg) transit wheelchair that is easy to transport? The Goldfern (NZ) Lightweight Transit Wheelchair will fit your needs.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & STRONG: The quality reinforced frame is made of ultra-lightweight aluminium with a total chair weight of just over 9kg!
- COMFORT: The soft, washable, breathable, and padded seat with back rest, keeps the user comfortable even for longer periods. Low resistance solid tyres are stable and ultra-durable, making it easy to push this wheelchair without fear of punctures.
- SAFETY: The brakes can be operated by the user at the rear wheels or by the attendant via the brakes on the handles. This great feature is much safer for the user and the person pushing. The fitted safety belt can be used if needed when out and about to reassure the user.
- EASY TO TRANSPORT: With smaller rear wheels and the clever space saving folding handles and at only 9.6kg this wheelchair is super easy to fold to a very compact size. Perfect to fit in the boot of most cars.
- ADJUSTMENT: The swing away footrests allow for easier transfers as they can be moved completely out the way or even removed. They are also height adjustable, allowing them to be set at the users desired height.
- QUALITY PRODUCT: From Goldfern Mobility (NZ). Independently tested and approved by SGS to meet AS/NZS 3695.1:2011 standards to give you peace of mind.
- Front Wheels: 15cm (6 inch) - Solid Hard-wearing Rubber
- Rear Wheels: 30cm (12 inch) - Solid Hard-wearing Rubber
- Seat Size: 45cm Wide x 40.5cm Deep
- Seat Height: 46cm
- Back Height: 38cm
- Overall Chair Width: 63cm
- Overall Chair Depth: 103cm
- Net Chair Weight Only: 9.6kg
- Max User Weight: 100kg
None – Comes out of the box ready to use.
Watch the video below or click here for how to order instructions.
Excellent wheelchair, as described in ad. Arrived quickly. Great trade.