The Swan Neck Handle walking stick is made from lightweight aluminium with a hard wearing non-slip, rubber tip/ferrule.
- ERGONOMIC SOFT OFFSET HANDLE: The contour shape of the handle is designed to fit your palm naturally and distribute your weight evenly for balance and stability.
- ANTI CORROSION ALUMINIUM: The cane shaft is made from corrosion resistant lightweight anodized aluminum is well constructed, sturdy and exceptionally safe.
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: The cane is adjustable between 76cm - 99cm with 10 levels to suit either short or tall men or women. A push button with a locking ring to ensure that the cane stays at the set height for additional safety.
- SECURITY WRIST LANYARD: Don’t keep dropping your cane when out and about.
- ANTI SLIP RUBBER TIP: The rubber tip of the cane is made from a strong, slip resistant rubber so that the cane can be used in all types of surfaces.
- QUALITY PRODUCT: From Goldfern Mobility (NZ) tested to International Standards
- Adjustable Height: 76cm - 99cm
- Rubber Tip: Hard wearing with a shaft diameter of 18/19mm
- Cane Weight: Only 345 grams
- Foam Handle
- Handy Wrist Strap
- Max. user weight: 127kg (20 stone)
Watch the video below or click here for how to order instructions.
The walking stick was brilliant as was the trade. My mother was thrilled:)