The Swan Neck Handle walking stick is made from lightweight aluminium with a hard wearing non-slip, rubber tip/ferrule.
- ERGONOMIC SOFT OFFSET HANDLE: The contour shape of the handle is designed to fit your palm naturally and distribute your weight evenly for balance and stability.
- ANTI CORROSION ALUMINIUM: The cane shaft is made from corrosion resistant lightweight anodized aluminum is well constructed, sturdy and exceptionally safe.
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: The cane is adjustable between 760mm - 995mm with 10 levels to suit either short or tall men or women. A push button with a locking ring to ensure that the cane stays at the set height for additional safety.
- SECURITY WRIST LANYARD: Don’t keep dropping your cane when out and about.
- ANTI SLIP RUBBER TIP: The rubber tip of the cane is made from a strong, slip resistant rubber so that the cane can be used in all types of surfaces.
- QUALITY PRODUCT: From Goldfern Mobility (NZ) tested to International Standards
- Adjustable Height: 760mm - 995mm
- Rubber Tip: Hard wearing with a shaft diameter of 19mm
- Cane Weight: 345 grams
- Foam Handle
- Handy Wrist Strap
- Max. user weight: 127kg (20 stone)
Watch the video below or click here for how to order instructions.
Following suffering a stroke, I was told I needed a walking stick. This was the style used by me at Auckland Hospital so on my discharge I wanted the same cane used. Was surprised this was not available in the Hospital Pharmacy. My family ordered on line for me and the cane was delivered within 48 hours and has helped my recovery. Thank you for the prompt service.
Purchased 2 as I use 2 walking sticks. Swan Neck does make a difference as feels more supportive.and foam handle easier on arthritic hands. Great purchase and quick delivery. Would deal with Mobility Plus again.
Thanks for the review Wendy. We look forward to your next order. The M+ Team.