Stand out from the crowd with this ‘T’ handle folding cane.
- STRONG & LIGHTWEIGHT: Made from lightweight extremely strong aluminium (only 345 grams).
- COMPACT DESIGN: Folds down into 4 small sections that are easily fitted in your handbag or car glove box when traveling.
- EASY FOLD AND UNFOLDING: Unfolds in second with little effort with 4 auto locking sections.
- INDEPENDENCE: Maintain your freedom and independence and stay mobile wherever you are and get around easier and faster. Can be used in and outdoors.
- ‘T’ HANDLE: The ergonomic wooden ‘T’ handle gives the user maximum comfort for extended periods helping to prevent sores and pain. Can be used in your left or right-hand.
- SAFETY TIP: Max grip in the wet and on slippery surfaces with the hard wearing non marking rubber tip.
- WRIST STRAP: Handle wrist strap to free up your hands.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: Easy to adjust the height via the simple push button auto safety lock. The handle can be set 81-91cm depending on the user.
- QUALITY PRODUCT: From Goldfern Mobility (NZ) tested to International Standards.
- Adjustable Height: 81-91cm
- Max User Weight: 125kg
- Cane Weight: 345 grams
- Rubber Tip: Hard wearing with a shaft diameter of 19mm
None – Comes ready to use.
Watch the video below or click here for how to order instructions.
I used it at a wedding, fantastic to be able to fold out of the way while in crowded areas - dinning room
Thank you for the wonderful service, ordered online and received next morning.
Very happy with my purchase. Would highly recommend Mobility Plus Tauranga.
Excellent easy purchase. Great communication re delivery. Product (I bought 3 now) is really strong good foot support and I love to be able to fold it back into carry bag. Would be nice to have velcro tie to attach to hold in position when folded (or something similar). I will be looking at other purchases from your nz family company for quality disability items. Thank you and best wishes with growing your business. Brenda.
Thanks for the lovely review. The M+ Team.
Fantastic quality and service