Trouble getting your socks on? This lightweight, terry covered plastic sock aid makes it easy to put socks on even if you can't bend down!
- EASY, NO BEND SOLUTION: This sock aid makes putting your socks on easy and simple.
- WORKS WITH ALL SOCKS: The sock aid works whether you choose dress socks, casual or even athletic ones.
- TERRY CLOTH MATERIAL: Covered with terrycloth outside and nylon inside for a gentle yet firm grip on your socks that lets you pull them up easily, reduce friction without tearing the fabric.
- EASY TO USE: Simply stretch the socks over the three 'fingers' then simply step into the sock while pulling up the handles.
- FOR EVERYONE: If you have trouble bending, limited flexibility, or limited reach, the sock helper for seniors can help you with mobility limitations and regain independence by allowing you to put on and take off your socks easily. Prefect for the elderly, disabled, pregnant, diabetics. Anyone who needs that little extra help with their socks.
- Length: 90cm
- Material: Terry cloth covered
Watch the video below or click here for how to order instructions.
Am a golden oldie, male, have great trouble reaching my feet.
It took about three or four attempts to get the hang of it, am now finding easy and convenient to use.
The simple and compact deign is well suited if travelling.
Fantastic product. Socks go on like a dream
Purchased for my 90 year old mother who is very independent. I visit her every day and noticed she was having trouble putting on socks but she
didn’t say anything. She is really pleased
This is great. Should have brought one ages ago. Have trouble with my right leg, putting on socks etc. But not now. Even use it for my leg warmers.
Fantastic I can now put my own socks on
Thanks for the review John. The M+ Team.