Shower chairs designed for comfort and safety while showering, and available with or without arms. Both models have been tested and approved to AS/NZS 3973:2009 standards. Constructed from epoxy coated mild steel and durable plastic. They are pop-button height adjustable and lightweight and easy to maneuver. Suitable for use on uneven surfaces due to the non-slip rubber tips/ferrules and double holes on two of the four legs.
- Epoxy coated mild steel, pre-treated for rust protection
- Comfortable non-slip seat and back with drainage holes
- Adjustable height with double adjustment holes on two legs for added stability
- Non-slip rubber tips/ferrules
- Tested and approved to AS/NZS 3973:2009 standards
- Adjustable Height 490-610mm
- Base Size 535 x 480mm
- Width 490mm (inside arms)
- Max User Weight 110kg
- None – Comes out of the box ready to use.
Watch the video below or click here for how to order instructions.