BRAND NEW MODEL FOR 2021
Rugged with dual motors, the Outback is made to get you outdoors and onto terrain most other scooters can’t handle.
Mobility Plus Says… The long-awaited Outback is here! New for 2021. Get to places other scooters can only dream of going!
The Outback is a top of the range mobility scooter – it’s equipped with two powerful motors on the rear, and a huge amount of ground clearance. Coupled with Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) both front and rear, providing a smooth and comfortable ride over rough surfaces and various terrains. The Outback is great for walking trails, cruising around your property, or places you have wished you could get to on your current mobility scooter.
- Dual motors - giving huge amounts of power – Get outside and explore where other mobility scooters dare not go.
- CTS Suspension - Soak up those lumps and bumps in greater comfort.
- Extensive ground clearance – Smoothly ride over those bumps.
- Off Road Tyres – Sturdy tyres to keep you safe on all terrains.
- Full LED lighting - Be seen and stay safe with bright headlights and turn signals.
- Digital display – See your speed, distance travelled and air temperature.
- USB charger - Keep your devices charged while on the move.
- Reverse sensors – Making it easy to back up safely.
- Double Padded Seat – Fully adjustable, keeping you comfortable.
Watch the video below or click here for how to order instructions.
Max Speed: Up to 15kph
Travel Range: Up to 30km
Motor Size: (x2) DC24V, 691Watt Rating/2304Watt max
Max User Weight: 159kg
Battery Type: Mk Gel
Battery Size: 100ah(2)
Battery Charger: Yes
Max Climb Angle: 15 Degrees
Ground Clearance: 14cm
Turning Radius: 243cm
Width (at rear wheels): 83cm
Overall Length: 156cm
Overall Width: 83cm
Overall Height: 146cm
Tyre Size (front): 37cm
Tyre Size (rear): 37cm
Colours Available: Stone Grey