M+ Heavy-Duty mobility scooter is designed to take you places other mobility scooters cannot.
Mobility Plus Says....The Heavy-Duty mobility scooter is a fantastic option if you need a large, tough mobility scooter. Its hefty tyres and large ground clearance mean it can tackle the lumps and bumps with ease yet is still very stable.
The M+ Heavy-Duty mobility scooter is packed with high performance features such as full suspension, LED lighting and digital display - shows your speed, distance travelled and even the temperature!
The Heavy Duty is the ultimate outdoor mobility scooter with substantial wheels and high ground clearance. The built-in ani-tip sensor will automatically slow you down on tight turns make this a powerful but safe mobility scooter.
• Easy to use controls with digital display – Check your speed with ease.
• Suspension Front and Rear – Comfortable ride soaking up those rough footpaths.
• Anti-Tip sensor - Auto slow function on tight turns.
• Large front and rear tyres for added stability – Off-road tyres are an option.
• Extra- large front and rear basket – Drink bottle holders up front, locking box on the rear.
• Upgraded powerful Motor – 1300Watts of power from quality a 4-pole 24-volt motor (Upgraded from 950watt motor).
• Upgraded quality P&G S Drive 200amp Controller (Upgraded from 140amp controller).
Over $500 worth of FREE Accessories come with this Mobility Scooter
Watch the video below or click here for how to order instructions.
Max Speed: Up to 15Kph
Travel Range: Up to 50km
Motor Size: 24v 4 pole Up to 1300 Watt
Max User Weight: 220Kg
Battery Type: Valen Gel
Battery Size: 12 Volt 70ah (2)
Battery Charger: Yes
Max Climb Angle: 15 Degrees
Ground Clearance: 15cm
Turning Radius: 215cm
Width (at rear wheels): 70cm
Overall Length: 156cm
Overall Width: 100cm
Overall Height: 140cm
Tyre Size (front): Pneumatic 35cm
Tyre Size (rear): Pneumatic 39cm
Colours Available: Grey and Blue