Valen are the market leader in battery power. The premium high-quality Valen GEL battery will provide value for money and is the recommended battery type for mobility equipment giving a longer service life.
Valen GEL batteries are a Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery. The specialised GEL technology allows it to recover from deep discharges. This battery is sealed, safe and maintenance free.
- Full recovery from deep discharge, even when battery is not recharged immediately
- Excellent performer over long discharges
- Maintenance free operation
- Completely sealed so no spillage
- Can be mounted in any orientation
- Long service life
- Low self-discharge
- Voltage: 12 Volt
- Number of cells: 6
- Design life: 7 years
- Dimensions (mm):195 x 130 x 158
- Vent: Self-sealing
Operating temperature: -20⁰C to +60⁰C (However it is recommended that the batteries be operated in the temperature range of 20 to 30°C to obtain full life and optimum performance)
Remember our qualified technicians can fit batteries to your mobility devise. Please contact us to find out how.
Watch the video below or click here for how to order instructions.