Price Match Promise
As a small, family owned NZ business, we always aim to make sure our prices are competitive. If you find the same mobility scooter with the same free accessories cheaper somewhere else in New Zealand, we will do our best to match that price for you. Simply provide us with proof of the competing retailers price, including accessories and delivery costs*
How to submit a price match request:
Please fill in our ‘Price Promise’ form, giving us full details, either via a link to the competitors website, or a written quote - we will then be able to verify the price match.
Download the Price Promise Price Match.pdf
*TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The mobility scooter must be sold by an established Mobility Shop / Retailer in New Zealand (not a private seller, or ‘man with a van’ seller). The Price Promise – Price Match excludes all products sold via online auctions. The item must be new and not used or an ex display/demo model and sold with full manufacturer’s warranty.
- The Mobility Shop / Retailer’s website must be a New Zealand hosted and registered web site.
- We may require written confirmation of the price to match via a quote or invoice.
- We reserve the right to confirm the competitor’s price and offer ourselves.
- The competitor’s price has to be clearly advertised on their web site, we will not attempt to beat any promotional price, or any price offered as a one-off deal.
- We will only attempt to beat the price on a like for like basis. This must include the free accessories we supply with every mobility scooter, and include delivery and set up costs to your location.